Last Updated December 3, 2018
What Personal Information About Customers Does Wildfyr.io Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your WildFyr experience, and helps our brand partners better understand their customers. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Wildfyr.io or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Wildfyr.io on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Wildfyr.io if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can opt out of emails using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as expedited purchasing on your return visits.
Does Wildfyr.io Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Wildfyr LLC controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, brands sell offerings to you at Wildfyr.io. In other cases, we direct users to third party web sites for online sales.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send email offers to selected groups of Wildfyr customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can opt out by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you receive.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Wildfyr.io gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Wildfyr.io for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Wildfyr.io features as My Account.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive.
Are Children Allowed to Use Wildfyr.io?
If you are under 18, you may use Wildfyr.io only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you sign up to receive a promotional product, buy a product, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when place an order through Wildfyr.io; provide information in My Account, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; or complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email, phone numbers, credit card information, people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number, and e-mail addresses and phone numbers of your friends and other people.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Wildfyr.io include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, and password); payment settings (including credit card information); and e-mail notification settings.